Things To Be Concerned
Steps to help you make informed financial decisions
1) Do you really need to take up a loan?
Taking on a loan is a heavy responsibility. Borrow only if you really have urgent needs and have gone through careful consideration.
2) Do you have the means to meet the monthly installments?
Carefully consider your other monthly payment obligations, both fixed (eg. housing, car) and variable (e.g. food, clothing, children's education) and make a list if you can. Ensure that your disposable income level can comfortably accommodate these obligations, including your Personal Loan installments.
3) Can you pay your monthly installments promptly to avoid late payment interest and administrative charges?
Keep track of the due dates for your monthly installments. Consider applying for GIRO to ensure prompt payments, especially since the installment amounts are fixed.
4) When will I know if loan application has been approved?
We will notify you by phone once your loan application has been approved. Our processing and disbursal times are on a best effort basis.
5) Do you already own multiple sources of credit?
Try to exercise better control over your credit sources. Having too many credit sources may lead to confusion and causes you to overstretch yourself.
6) Have you clearly understood the terms and conditions of your Loan application?
Before signing on the documents, please read and understand all the terms & conditions stipulated in your Personal Loan. Once signed, they are legally binding.
7) Have you read and understood the Schedule of Fees & Charges and ensure that your application details are accurate?
The schedule of fees and charges stipulate certain fees and charges applicable for your Loan. Before you submit the application form, please ensure that the information you provided is accurate. Please also confirm the loan amount, effective interest rate and the installment amount are what you understand it to be as well.